To keep the lights on, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. Our review process.
The pet supplement market is becoming fiercely competitive as owners are focusing more and more on the health and well-being of their beloved furry family members. And pet parents are willing to spend more on premium options. One high-quality brand, Native Pet, prides itself on its clean, limited-ingredient supplements formulated by leading veterinary experts. How do Native Pet’s products stack up against their competition? Are their supplements and meal enhancers worth it?
Native Pet Overall Rating
Our team rates dog supplements based on several factors, including the quality of ingredients, variety of products, price, customer support, and more.
Pros & Cons Comparison Table
|Good variety of limited-ingredient supplements and meal enhancers||A bit on the pricey side compared to similar companies|
|All products formulated by vet nutritionists||Soft chews only available in chicken|
|Only uses responsibly-sourced, clean-label ingredients with no preservatives or fillers|
|30-day satisfaction guarantee|
|Subscribe for auto-shipping and save 10%|
|A vast majority of customers say their products are very effective|
- Native Pet works with top nutritionists and veterinarians, specialized food scientists, and manufacturing experts to formulate all of their products
- Soft chews are slow-cooked and air-dried to preserve nutrients and freshness
- All products are made in the USA and are shelf-stable for up to 2 years
- Packaging is recyclable
- Company makes product donations to animal shelters
- Native Pet was named a St. Louis Rising Star Startup in 2020
- Free shipping on orders over $35
- Customer support via email and SMS text
Native Pet’s Best Products & Pricing
We’re highlighting some of Native Pet’s best-selling and most effective products below that may help give your dog relief from skin allergies, joint problems like arthritis, digestive and urinary tract problems, anxiety, and other health issues. Some are also excellent for promoting overall wellness and immune health.
You can make a one-time purchase or save 10% by subscribing for auto-shipping every 30, 45, 60, or 90 days.
- Excellent remedy to relieve diarrhea, upset stomach, and constipation
- Only 3 ingredients: organic pumpkin, pumpkin seed, and organic apple
- Sprinkle over food or mix with water to form a puree
- Shelf-stable up to 2 years
- Starting at $19.99 (8 oz)
- Promotes skin, coat, and joint health (helps with allergies, itchy and sensitive skin, arthritis, inflammation, and muscle stiffness)
- Made from ethically-sourced and wild-caught salmon and pollock oils, rich in EPA and DHA omega-3’s
- Contains biotin (vitamin B7) and wheat germ oil, which is wheat-free and abundant in ALA omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin E
- Pump over food daily
- Starting at $11.99 (8 oz)
Bladder Chicken Chews
- A good home remedy for urinary tract infections (UTIs) and incontinence
- Maintains healthy urinary tract, bladder, and kidneys
- Active ingredients include cranberry extract, B. Subtilis, a probiotic known to support UT health, and D. Mannose, a natural extract that binds to “bad bacteria” and carries it through the urinary tract
- Also includes real chicken and chicken bone broth
- Starting at $11.99 (30 ct)
- Probiotics can help relieve an upset stomach, restore gut health after antibiotic use, improve overall gut and immune health, and more
- Formulated by a leading board-certified Ph.D. and vet nutritionist who specializes in pet gut health
- Includes 6 billion CPU of 4 healthy bacterial strains, artichoke, pumpkin, and bone broth
- $29.99 (8.2 oz)
Allergy Chicken Chews
- Provides relief for environmental and seasonal allergy symptoms (itchy skin) and boosts immune health
- Active ingredients include colostrum for immune health, spirulina (superfood algae), dried fermentate (increases allergen-fighting antibodies), and B. coagulans (a probiotic that boosts cell response to infections and supports gut health)
- Starting at $11.99 (30 ct)
Relief Chicken Chews
- Helps alleviate joint pain and improve mobility, reduces inflammation, and supports long-term joint health
- Active ingredients include organic green-lipped mussels, turmeric, black pepper fruit extract, and polyphenols (natural micronutrients that target joint inflammation)
- Starting at: $11.99 (30 ct)
Calm Chicken Chews
- Helps relieve anxiety when traveling, visiting the vet, from loud noises, such as fireworks and thunderstorms, and more
- May help reduce hyperactivity
- Active ingredients include melatonin, L-theanine, thiamine (vitamin B1), and hemp seed
- Starting at: $11.99 (30 ct)
- Long-lasting chews, even for aggressive chewers
- Odor and mess-free — a great alternative to rawhide or bully sticks
- Made with certified organic yak and cow milk
- Comes in 4 sizes
- Starting at: $14.99 (5 small chews)
Beef Bone Broth Topper
- Bone broth supports immune, heart, and joint health
- Made with real, grass-fed beef
- Add nutrition and flavor to your dog’s food
- A healthy way to re-hydrate dehydrated dog food
- Starting at: $19.99 (9.5 oz)
What’s Our Final Verdict?
Although Native Pet’s products are on the pricey side, we highly recommend them. We’ve researched hundreds of dog supplements, and we rarely see such overwhelmingly positive customer reviews, especially for a company’s entire line of products. On top of that, the ingredients they’ve chosen for each health need are top-notch.
If you’re not sure if Native Pet’s products are the best fit for your furry friend’s health needs, be sure to check out our reviews of Pet Honesty, a popular company that manufactures premium, all-natural pet supplements. You may also want to see our reviews of the best dog allergy supplements or joint supplements for dogs if your pup is suffering from those problems.
Tagged With: Review, Supplements
This article was originally published by Caninejournal.com. Read the original article here.