If you are with a shelter or rescue and are looking for our “Facebook (Static HTML app) instructions” – Facebook has discontinued support of that feature. Please use either method below to share your My Pet List or individual pets.
You can save a life right now by helping shelter pets get seen on your favorite social networking sites!
- Use AdoptaPet.com to search for a dog, cat, or other pet that needs a home.
- Choose a pet you want to help from the results. Click on the pet to see their full page.
- On the pet’s page, click on a social media button to help the pet get seen and adopted! They look like this:
If you want to help a specific shelter or rescue, you can share that organization’s entire pet list on Facebook! Here’s how:
- Go to https://www.adoptapet.com/animal-shelters and search for shelter or rescue.
- Click on a shelter or rescue name in the results list.
- Copy their URL from your browser. The URL will look like https://www.adoptapet.com/shelter/ and then some numbers. (On an iPhone, “copy” is from the center share icon at the bottom).
- Log in to your Facebook, and create a post. Paste their URL so there will be a clickable link, and type why you are sharing those pets!
This article was originally published by Adoptapet.com/blog. Read the original article here.